Cyprus Job Market
The Law Office DEMETRIOS A. DEMETRIADES LLC, based in Nicosia, is seeking to hire a person to take over the duties of a Corporate Administrator.
- Undertake general administrative tasks within the corporate and legal departments
- Ensure that all the necessary changes that need to be made with the applicable corporate authorities and/or agents are made on time, and that all certificates and KYC information are updated and kept in file
- Prepare, execute and process documents such as board resolutions, agreements, power of attorney and annual returns
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the corporate and legal departments
- Assist with the administration of Cyprus and foreign jurisdiction companies, including the preparation and submission of the relevant applications and supporting documentation
- Assist with client due diligence and KYC procedures for corporate clients and individuals
- Bachelor’s degree in Law will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English, Greek
- Detail-oriented and Organizational Skills
- Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Quick Typing
- Experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage.
The company offers:
- Five-day work: Monday to Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 am -2:30p.m.
- Salary based on qualifications
- 13th salary
Interested applicants should send their CVs to
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Δικηγορικά γραφεία
Demetrios A. Demetriades LLC is one of the leading law firms practicing in Nicosia since 1966…