Cyprus Job Market
George Y. Yiangou LLC, one of biggest law firms in Cyprus, based in Nicosia is looking to hire a Corporate Administrator (Russian Speaker).
The successful candidate will be joining the Corporate team and will have his/her own portfolio of client-companies providing corporate administration and registration services to them. Amongst other duties, his/her responsibilities will include preparing various legal documents (resolutions, minutes, power of attorney etc), liaising with the Company Registrar, liaising with banks etc
Requirements and Personal Characteristics:
- 1-2 years of working experience in a similar position in a law firm will be considered as an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, office administration or in another field will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Russian, Greek and English languages
- Knowledge of the operation of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies and experience in working with the Quorum software will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package based on his/her experience and skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to , the latest by Friday 2nd of October 2020.
12-14 Kennedy Avenue, Kennedy Business Center, 3rd Floor, 1087, Nicosia, Cyprus
[t] +35722 653367 [w]
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Δικηγορικά γραφεία
George Y. Yiangou LLC is one of the largest and most prominent law firms in Cyprus. Established in 1981 by Mr…