Website Cyprus Job Market
- To organise, administer and manage all aspects of corporate meetings including board-meetings, annual general meetings, Company Committees meetings
- Creation of committee meeting minutes and follow up on the implementation of decisions
- Transforming committee meeting decisions into protocols and following up on implementation
- Filing and maintaining records
- Take Secretary chair in all Company committees
- Updating and maintaining committee charters to be in line to the Governance requirements
- Corporate administrator functions
- Alternate office manager and executive assistant
- University Diploma (Business administration. Law)
- Proven administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of financial markets industry
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages is a must, Greek as an advantage.
- Full time job
- Working hours 9.00-18.00, Mn-Fr
- Medical insurance for the employee
- Paid annual holiday leave 21 days
- Location – Nicosia
ΛευκωσίαΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα Alfa Capital Holdings (Cyprus) Limited is one of the biggest Cypriot Investment Firms providing investment services to global markets, with a focus on Russia and the CIS… ΠΑΡΟΜΟΙΕΣ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΕΣ Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές