CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Family Office with regional offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Russian-Speaking Corporate Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will possess 2+ years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator and speak Russian & Greek to a fluent level. Knowledge of Greek will considered an advantage.
- Dealing with the day to day administration of the Group of the Companies.
- Coordinating of workflows with another departments of the Company.
- Preparation of mandatory documentation for the incorporation and liquidation of the Companies.
- Liaising with the Secretary / Agents / Insurance Companies / Auditors of the Group of the Companies and another external consultants on various corporate and banking matters.
- Opening and maintaining the bank accounts with local and foreign banks for the Companies Group, communications with the banks regarding various matters.
- Preparation of resolutions/minutes, PoAs and other internal documentation/agreements for the Group of the Companies.
- Preparation and submission of the documents to the authorities (Tax Office, Social Insurance, CRMD, Notary Public, Registrar of Companies).
- Maintenance of various registers/database of documentation: corporate registers, agreements, PoA, Resolutions, Minutes, Trademarks, subscriptions, etc…
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration, Law or related field.
- 2+ Years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator is a must.
- Knowledge of Cyprus Corporate Governance and basic tax legislation.
- Legal/law background will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in English & Russian (written and oral), Greek is much desirable.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Very strong administrative/organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to details in papers and processes.
- Client Service ExecutiveCyprus Job Market
- Senior Reconciliation OfficerStaffMatters Recruitment
- HR & Administrative Specialist (Russian Speaker)Cyprus Job Market
- SecretaryCyprus Job Market
- Group Recruitment Team Leader - RTL/07/21Limassol
- AML AdministratorCyprus Job Market
- Head of Compliance / AML Officer (Dual Role)Cyprus Job Market
- Senior Fleet Personnel OfficerCyprus Job Market
- Pricing Supervisor (Limassol) | MP-0721-FMLCyprus Job Market
- Office SecretaryCyprus Job Market
- Russian Speaking Media BuyerGRS Recruitment