Cyprus Job Market
- Preparation, review, and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Reviewing, drafting agreements (loan agreements, pledge agreements, share purchase agreements, shareholders’ agreements etc).
- Registrations of pledge/charge agreements with the Register of Members/Charges of the company and further registration with the Registrar of Companies.
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements.
- Increase / allotment / transfer / conversion of share capital of a Company and drafting related special resolutions, Affidavits and Returns for filing same with the Registrar of Companies.
- Reduction / cancellation of share capital.
- Incorporation of Cyprus & Foreign companies.
- Prepare and submit legal opinions and advice on corporate, commercial, banking and finance issues.
- Conduct legal search on various topics.
- Ensure ongoing regulatory compliance and compliance with AML legislation.
Qualifications / Skills:
- University graduate in Law.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Corporate Law is essential for this position.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Knowledge of Compliance / AML procedures required to maintain Cyprus Registered Structures compliant.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and use critical judgment.
- Interested in working as part of a dedicated team.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- High sense of professionalism, able to work on his/her own initiative and coordinate with peers/colleagues.
Please email your CV to Kyriaki Gerolemou at , quoting the above job reference or call +357 24 655 360 for further information.
Perfect Circle Trust LTD – 45 Nikou Demetriou, Rose Court, Suite 301, 6031 Larnaca – Cyprus
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Δικηγορικά γραφεία