Cyprus Job Market
Atrium Group, engaged in the Real Estate Industry, is seeking to recruit an experienced and independently capable lawyer to join our growing team in Limassol in the position of Corporate Lawyer, reporting to the Legal Counsel Cyprus.
- Manage corporate projects with a large amount of stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions including the preparation and review of all transaction documents
- Act as the first point of contact for the Group’s international affiliates on corporate matters
- Review and draft corporate documents such as minutes, resolutions, contribution agreements, shareholder agreements etc.
- Review and draft commercial documents such as loan agreements, purchase agreements, joint venture agreements etc.
- Undertake and oversee all corporate matters related to the Group’s Cypriot entities, including incorporation, administration (corporate secretary functions), external communication and compliance
- Represent the Group in all administrative proceedings in Cyprus such as audits, investigations or litigations
- Provide legal advice on a broad range of corporate actions to be undertaken across multiple jurisdictions
- Help develop and implement compliance policies and processes in Cyprus and proactively monitor local and international requirements on compliance matters and ensure compliance of Group’s Cypriot entities
- Qualified lawyer (Cypriot law or similar jurisdiction) with a minimum of 5 years PQE in a similar role in a law or audit firm including experience in preparing and leading project step plans and previous contact with regulatory authorities in Cyprus or other jurisdictions
- Excellent organizational skills with effective project and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong and meticulous drafting skills with an eye for details
- Proven ability to provide pragmatic solutions to complex legal issues
- Positive and friendly with an ability to work in a small team and develop trusting and effective relationships at all level of the organization
- Ability to work independently on matters within purview of the position
- Ability to work in a high volume fast pace practice
- Fluent in English and Greek, Polish would be an advantage
- Knowledge on data privacy and DAC-6 reporting would be an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to Lyubov Musova at , quoting the above job title.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
Investment Holding Company
αναρτήθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες