Exness, a leading CFD market maker, is looking for a Corporate Services Director to lead Finance, Legal, Compliance and Operational HR to support our global business expansion. The role will be tasked to lead a team of 100+ professionals globally that serve more than 1000 employees worldwide.
The main purpose of the role is to establish and maintain a high level of leadership and management for the relevant departments to ensure a high level of corporate services, and to add senior management capabilities into the top management team.
- Drive the company strategy for Finance, Legal, Compliance and Operational HR;
- Lead and coach the global corporate teams (managed by respective heads of the departments) to help them to meet their business objectives and constantly improve their KPI’s and performance;
- Promote and support improvements to the group legal structure in order to enhance its business value and to establish an effective corporate governance;
- Promote and support the compliance agenda in the countries and regions Exness operates to minimise legal, compliance and tax risks;
- Identify and approach opportunities utilizing transfer pricing principles in order to optimise tax structure and minimise the taxes paid;
- Establish investment strategy to ensure capital growth by diversifying portfolios, managing assets, analyzing market trends and reducing financial risk;
- Lead optimisation in budgeting, financial reporting and control processes on a corporate level to allow the organisation to constantly track financial performance and health;
- Review, audit and improve business processes in the area of management to align them with the best-in-class practices, for example by establishing and tracking KPIs, in order to deliver better on high level projects and initiatives;
- Closely collaborate with other senior management team members in order to establish a well functioning and respected management team;
- Drive the HR operations function using the guidance from People Development department to ensure employees get the best experience in relation to hiring, on-boarding, performance management, facility management, and office support;
- Promote and execute healthy people management practices in order to establish clear career paths and to ensure high motivation, performance and retention among team members.
- Substantial experience in managing global medium to large financial services organizations (1000+ employees) as Chief Operations Officer, Group CFO or similar;
- Experience from managing finance, legal, compliance and HR operations areas;
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in managing corporate finance departments, including but not limited to budgeting and finance control, treasury and investment strategies, tax optimisation, global procurement etc.
- Extensive knowledge in corporate management in the financial services industry;
- A profound understanding of the digital marketplace in relation to financial services;
- Proven experience in transforming company structures and organisations from the entrepreneurial stages to large enterprises;
- Experience in working with global teams in multinational and cross-cultural environments;
- A superior strategic and operational mindset, with an ability to lead and drive complex projects, while maintaining trustful relationships between stakeholders;
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills, with a genuine interest in people development, mentoring and coaching, as well as the documented ability to to develop both the hard and soft skills of team members;
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Amazing opportunities to grow and progress in a unique and highly successful company with unique possibilities;
- Excellent work and life balance for the candidate and family in sunny Cyprus;
- Full relocation package to Cyprus with the ability to start working remotely, and competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark.
- Corporate car, medical insurance for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse.