Cyprus Job Market
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Register of Companies on behalf of clients.
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Supervision and review of the work produced by more junior members of staff.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Preparation, perusal and review and execution of payment orders.
- 5+ years relevant previous experience gained within the corporate department of either a corporate service provider or a law firm is essential.
- Previous experience of reviewing the work of more junior staff members is essential.
- Fluent in English (Written & Spoken). Knowledge of Russian and/or Greek will be considered a significant advantage, but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies works.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Compliance/AML procedures required to maintain Cyprus Registered Structures compliant.
- Prior experience with the opening and maintenance of local and international bank accounts on behalf of clients.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…
αναρτήθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 5 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 7 ημέρες