Cyprus Job Market
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and expanding company operating in the Online Gaming sector, we are seeking to recruit a number of motivated and capable Customer Service Representatives to join their team in Limassol.
- Responding to client account queries via Email, Telephone Calls and Chat in a polite and professional manner.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaints, determine the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, emails and chats.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Further training is provided by the company.
- Fluency in of one of the following languages: French Canadian, Spanish, Portuguese, English Native, German or any Scandinavian language.
- Proven customer support experience will be considered as an advantage but not necessary as company provides full in-house training.
- Strong phone contact skills ad active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different types of characters.
- Computer literacy.
- Good communications/public relations skills.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…