Job Description Our client is a global business, based in London with almost two decades of experience in online Trading. With a multi-asset class platform, industry spreads and world-class market analysts, the company has grown to become the financial trading provider of choice for serious traders. They are looking to hire a Customer Services & Retention Associate Night/day Shift. The successful candidate should be fluent in Mandarin, Malay or both. Reference #: GC002412 Job Responsibilities
- Trade dispute resolution, retention and complaint management.
- Supporting our various technical and mobile platforms, as well as generally assisting with any client queries that arise.
- Front-end payment support and assistance with queries.
- Processing deposits and account opening during office closed hours.
- Once fully competent in all aspects of client support, more responsibility will be given for executing trades.
- Customer retention and feedback.
- In the longer term, the successful candidate may be given exposure to direct client management.
- 24 hours of multilingual services.
- Adviser and consultant to the On-Boarding Manager.
- Ensure departmental policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To open new customer accounts and maintain existing records in line with policies and procedures for the Spread Betting, CFD and Forex
- Act on behalf of the On-Boarding & AML Manager in his / her absence.
- Opening accounts in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
- Providing white label specific support on account opening.
- Depositing all bank transfers to the company.
- Investigate any deposits issues.
- Following Anti-Money Laundering policy and procedure.
- Ensuring effective delivery of the service, meeting SLA standards.
- Reviewing, approving and opening spread betting, CFD and Forex accounts including assessing client suitability.
- Preparation, maintenance, filing and scanning of customer documentation, ensuring it meets regulatory requirements.
- Processing faxes, post and phone enquiries relating to account Applications.
- Screening clients for sanctions, PEP and adverse media.
- Generation of letters for new and prospective clients.
- Reporting any suspicious deposits, withdrawal or activities to the Compliance department, customer services & retention supervisor, senior customer services and retention associates and to Global Head of customer services and retention.
- Educated to degree level.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Fluent in Mandarin or Malay, (verbal and written).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of numeracy.
- A keen, demonstrable interest in – and understanding of – financial.
- Six months’ experience working in a client-facing, administrative role (which could have been gained either through a “gap year” or as part of a student part-time role).
- Minimum of 3 months’ experience in customer services and retention.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum 6 months experience using CRM, Chat, phone and social media.
- Works well under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work at a consistently high standard.
- Able to be proactive when necessary.
- A logical and analytical approach.
- Very well organized with good time management skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Three Bs at A-level.
- Experience working within a financial environment.
- Show interest in trading
- All inbound calls answered
- All emails answered
- Schedule adherence
- First call resolution
- Customer score surveys and scores
Description: Are you fluent in one of the languages German, Swedish OR Danish and looking to make your next career abroad? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you in Cypru…
At ForexTime (FXTM) we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of yo…
An FCA and CySEC regulated financial services company listed on the London Stock Exchange are currently looking for a Malay speaking Customer Services Associate for their Limassol …