Website Cyprus Job Market
We are expanding our Support Center for our Russian / Polish Market and looking for a Customer Support Agent (Russian Speaking) to join our growing team in our new office in Nicosia (Engomi).
You will need superb organization skills, structure, and a good understanding of operating a successful support center. It is vital that you are passionate about the tasks you will be given and all facets of the business and have a great understanding of the need to adjust to relevant markets. This means an open-minded approach to the job. You will also need to be able to work in a multicultural environment and have superb communications skills to communicate with the various teams.
The Customer Support Agent (Russian Speaking) will be key in our aim to create a high quality and successful brand for our customers. They are the main point of contact for our customer and the link for our customers to our other teams.
We are therefore looking for people that can give that little bit extra to give first class support to make our customers feel like they are part of the family and not just a customer.
Key responsibilities of the team:
- Assisting customers in all areas of the website;
- Answer customer enquiries in a timely and polite manner to the highest standard possible via email, phone or live chat;
- Ensure more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner, if necessary, forwarding to other departments and tracking of results;
- Work closely with other departments especially the payment and fraud teams and to assist them with tasks as required;
- Maintaining and expanding the customer database by ensuring first class and courteous service.
- Other tasks and ad-hoc duties as required by the business.
- English and Russian or Polish language is mandatory
- Customer and solution-oriented thinking
- Charismatic and sociable
- Ability to deal with customers in a calm, patient and purposeful way and with a professional, friendly approach even with difficult customers
- Able to multitask
- Previous experience in a customer service environment, is an advantage.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary that fits your starting skills and your knowledge progression;
- A bonus scheme & yearly wage increase minimum;
- Long-term career prospects;
- The opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge to the development of a global operation and to be a part of that success.
In order to apply to join our team, please forward your CV to with the subject line CSRU0621
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Εταιρείες Στοιχημάτων
We as Aufelia LTD offer high quality services to support your eCommerce business. All our teams are built with the end customer in mind…