Cyprus Job Market
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer who has strong teamwork, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills in English language.
If you have a passion for driving issue resolution, working towards a successful customer experience, and for technology in general, join us. A company that develops cutting edge products, provides innovative technological solutions for the cellular telecom market and is a leader for wireless solutions whose main vision is to create a smarter and safer world.
What will your daily work be like?
The Customer Support Engineer (Tier 3) is responsible for troubleshooting and servicing complicated customer service inquiries (3rd party proprietary hardware/software product).
More specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Analyze and evaluate technical issues and suggesting methods and techniques to achieve resolution
- Interact with internal customers and business partners, while frequent communication and collaboration with in-house teams is necessary to ensure a successful customer experience
- Interface with various R&D and Customer Support groups from around the globe to address product issues in complex environments
What do you need to apply?
- Software/telecommunications practical engineering experience
- Experience in working in technical customer service
- Experience with troubleshooting of multiple Operating Systems (Windows, Linux), including basic administration, configuration optimization and Windows security
- Knowledge of cellular networks and protocols will be considered an advantage (GSM / UMTS / LTE)
- Knowledge of communication – network structure (LAN, WAN) and communication equipment functionality (hubs, switching hubs, routers) will be considered an advantage
- Able to maintain very good internal and external customer communication, provide high level of support and minimize escalations to the R&D team
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to make decisions in the priority of problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English language)
- Self-motivated and innovative with the ability to generate new ideas
- Excited to be part of a multicultural environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software / Electrical Engineering (or similar) will be considered an advantage
- Willing to, occasionally, work on non-standard hours (on call duty, off hours support)
Position may require a few international flights a year.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a successful and growing international company, that values innovation and continuous improvement
- Work with the latest tools and technologies
- Work with a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and open minded team, dedicated to creating great products for our customers
- Work with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- On boarding and training plan for our products and technologies
If you are interested in the above position, you can send your CV to
Please note that all CV’s should be submitted in English.
An attractive remuneration package, including salary, annual bonus and medical insurance will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience and qualifications.
At UTX we share people’s passion about personal and professional growth, for that reason we offer exceptional training and development opportunities based on each individual’s needs.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Πληροφορική
UTX Technologies Ltd is a world leader in Telecommunication solutions for search and rescue and governmental market offering value-added services to a wide cross section of companies & industries…