Cyprus Job Market
Cardpay is focused on breaking down the many payment barriers that exist when companies are trying to scale their services internationally, or where they are growing new markets or business models. We’re doing this by developing a system that can handle complex, cross border payments and international corporate accounts; deal with regulatory frameworks and even manage prepaid cards. What is important is that our clients tell us their challenges and we evolve our system to solve them.
It’s one system, one solution, one Cardpay world.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing support to customers on payments-related issues, online banking, bank cards transactions and other operational issues
- Handling requests for issuing bank references, bank cards, current and card account statements, reports for customers` auditors
- Display a strong understanding of each client’s business model in order to effectively promote and upsell Cardpay’s solutions, maintain the growth of existing portfolio and help clients to optimize their payment accounts activities
- Providing clients with superior and professional service, support and follow-up for operational requests
Main qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree or equivalent in Economics, Law, Business Administration or relevant field of study
- Experience in customer support, ideally, but not limited to the banking or corporate services industry
- Proven track record of offering excellent customer support
- Driven and self-motivated to reach targets
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Customer service-oriented, professional and resourceful
- Proven ability to tactfully handle customer inquiries and negotiations
- Past experience working with CRM systems and / or in-house software programs
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages ??is a must
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and developing a working environment that offers opportunities for growth, training and professional development.
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Cyprus (Limassol), 10 minutes walking from the sea
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Please follow the link to apply for the position
Cardpay is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα