Cyprus Job Market
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $120 billion.
Our multicultural staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will need to handle all client queries via live chats, emails and phone calls for the Tickmill group; and any other duty assigned by the Customer Support department. The Customer Support employee will process appropriate verification procedures according to client classifications. The candidate will be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
Your role will be required to have:
- 1+ year experience in a Customer Support position in a regulated financial services company will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must;
- Any extra knowledge of any language will be considered an advantage (Italian, Spanish, French, German, etc.);
- Deep Understanding and experience with financial products and ETDs such as Futures & Options, will be considered a big advantage;
- College or university degree;
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented;
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications;
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player;
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Willingness to do morning and afternoon shifts on a weekly basis;
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation;
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) & 14:00 – 22:00 / Monday – Friday.
Working with us you will expect:
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment;
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”;
- Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”;
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.;
- 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply to:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
Tickmill Europe is a regulated securities broker, with a prime focus on forex, indices, commodities, CFDs and precious metals…
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος
αναρτήθηκε πριν 3 ημέρες