AZIA RESORT & SPA
- To ensure the provision of professional and timely service to our customers, maintaining a current knowledge of the City of Dreams Mediterranean (COD) City of Dreams Mediterranean (COD) and C2Casinos and facilities
- To ensure all duties are performed in strict compliance with relevant policies and procedures set by the Cyprus Gaming Commission and Cage Department operating procedures.
- Consistently seek to develop a trusting relationship and working rapport with team members and ensure a positive approach to work, whilst assisting with the training of new and existing staff.
- To perform ad hoc tasks as required by Cage Management.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Displays the highest level of integrity.
Front Window duties:
- Assume responsibility for an assigned inventory of cash, chips and/or cash equivalents for a specific shift, performing all transactions in an accurate and timely manner, including verification of assigned inventory and shift-end balance.
- Using COD operating system to perform various transactions and services to our customers.
- Replenish assigned inventory as determined by business demands, ensuring minimal disruption to customer service.
- Perform financial/monetary transactions for our customers including but not limited to EFTPOS and credit card processing, foreign currency, and cashless gaming redemption.
Main/Cheque Bank duties:
- Assume responsibility for an assigned inventory of cash/cash equivalents and documents for a specific shift, performing all transactions in an accurate and timely manner, including verification of assigned inventory and shift-end balance.
- Perform financial/monetary transactions including but not limited to, preparation of banking – cash, cheques, credit card, verification of cashless gaming and foreign currency etc.
- Maintain accurate records pertaining to the various accounts held by our customers.
- Liaise with Count Team management relating to the “buys” of various “drops”.
- Prepare and disseminate daily reports as required for financial reporting purposes.
- Ensure all paperwork is presented and organized in an auditable manner.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Consistency in the delivery of established service standards.
- Constructive relationships are built with customers and team members.
- Accurate demonstration of product knowledge.
- Transactions performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure in a fast passed environment;
- Adheres to, and supports the Company’s Vision & Values
- Clearly understands the strategic Vision of the Company and how it impacts on the Business Unit/function
QUALIFICATIONS:Education & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of previous customer service and cash handling experience
(Preferably from within the Gaming, fast paced Retail or Hospitality industries that includes shift work)Skills / Competencies
- Is trustworthy, well presented, outgoing and highly motivated
- Displays a high commitment to improving customer service
- Achieves agreed objectives and accepts accountability for results
- Has proven employee and customer orientation
- Ability to communicate in English; Greek language knowledge is an advantage
- Able to work shifts covering 24 hours based on company needs
- To be of sound physical condition in order to work rotating shifts and standing for long periods
To apply, please click here:Λεμεσός ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Καζίνο Cyprus Casinos is the first licensed casino operator in Cyprus from the world renowned Melco Group who is also bringing City of Dreams Mediterranean to Cyprus! Our current properties include Ayia… ΠΑΡΟΜΟΙΕΣ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΕΣ Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές Πάφος αναρτήθηκε χθές Πάφος αναρτήθηκε χθές