Cyprus Job Market
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data gathering, analysis and presentation;
- Preparing reports for management and regulatory authorities;
- Produce accurate and timely routine and ad hoc KPI reports;
- Assisting in Risk Management Procedures and Policies;
- Submitting reports to Brokerage and other departments.
- BSc in Finance/Economics/Mathematics/Statistics or any other related fields;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Knowledge of SQL and further modelling skills will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Organized and Responsible;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- No previous experience is required.
Why you’ll love working with us:
We offer competitive salaries, a great package of benefits and the chance to build a successful career.
How you can apply:
Could you be the candidate that we are looking for?
Apply now at and become the next member of our amazing team.
Applications will be accepted until the 30th of January, 2020 and will be treated with the strictest confidence; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy; however, only those under consideration will be contacted
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Σύμβουλοι επιχειρήσεων
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος