Albourne is a specialist consultant firm which advises investors on alternative asset classes. Established in London in 1994, we offer services that include Portfolio Advisory, Strategy & Operational Research, and Risk Management.
Our clients are sophisticated investors such as Family Offices, Endowments, Foundations, and Public & Corporate Pensions around the world, and they have over $450 billion invested in alternative assets including hedge funds and private markets.
Albourne has a truly global impact, with 11 offices spanning 18-time zones. Centrally located, our ever-growing Cyprus office has been a vibrant hub for almost 20 years, housing a multi-skilled staff base that collectively speaks 14 languages.
Occupying a space of over 1970 sq. m. in Nicosia, more than 150 employees work together in a space designed to enhance teamwork, encourage communication and help people maximise their potential
Since 2015 our regional headcount has grown more than 115% and we continue to add and expand our team and Cyprus presence.
Job Summary & Purpose:
Albourne’s Risk team is hiring Data Analysts. The Data Analyst is responsible for entering data into an in-house database system, ensuring all fund performance data is accurate and ready to be utilized in other sections of the business. This includes but is not limited to:
- Review of fund documentation
- Capturing pertinent information in proprietary database
- Update of monthly/weekly returns and other data as necessary
- Processing and filing fund newsletters and reports received via e-mail
- Create new Funds and companies as necessary via company database
- Cross checks returns entered by other members in the team
- Contact Fund Managers to request missing data
- Ensures all invested funds have up-to-date returns
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Update data in excel reports
- Finance/business background or any equivalent degree
- Minimum of 3 Years working experience
- Strong data entry and organizational skills with particular emphasis on detail
- Advanced literacy in Microsoft Excel will be considered an advantage
- Strong aptitude for learning and problem solver
- Fluent English & Computer literacy are a prerequisite
- Comply with terms of Albourne Compliance Manuals
- Sign and comply with terms of Albourne Compliance Manuals and procedures
- Attend company events upon request
- Travel upon request
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates can e-mail their Cover Letter & CV to
Please mention position applied for in the subject heading
Only successful candidates will be contacted
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
Albourne is a specialist consultant firm which advises investors on alternative asset classes…