Cyprus Job Market
We are seeking for a Data Reporting Analyst to join our team in Cyprus. The position reports to the Commercial Manager.
Key aspects of the role:
- Responsible for the design and execution of all company reports.
- Perform analysis for a wide range of ad hoc requests using data in different formats.
- Identify new technology opportunities that will have a positive impact on the data analysis and reporting process.
- Create models that help track, analyze and provide solutions for business problems.
- Collaborate with his/her functional domain to ensure that data integrity and data structure are optimized.
- Responsible for the update of all Master files (new SKU, Customers, Providers, GL Accounts)
- Degree in Mathematics / Information Technology / Business Analytics or related background
- Functional experience of 2-3 years in Data Analysis and Reporting
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Proficiency in other MS Office products – (Access, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Dynamic, professional, results oriented, thorough analytical business approach
- Excellent oral/verbal interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
A competitive remuneration package, along with excellent opportunities, for professional growth and advancement within a World leading FMCG Organization.
All applicants interested in the position should send a copy of their updated CV to the following email address: or by using the fax number 25391521. Alternatively mail it to PO Box 55074, CY-3820, Limassol.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
ÎÎÎÎÎÎ£ ÎÎ ÎÎ£Î§ÎÎÎÎ£ÎÎ£: ÎÎ· Î´Î¹Î±Î¸ÎÏÎ¹Î¼Î¿
Î ÎÎ¡ÎÎÎÎÎÎ£ ÎÎÎ¥ÎÎÎÎÎ£