Cyprus Job Market
- Playing around with data of different volume, velocity and variety, coming up with the right questions, experimenting with different machine learning algorithms and explaining complex data analytics results through appropriate visualizations to business users.
- Applied Research & Data Engineering (Design, Development, Maintenance) in the scope of RTD Projects
- Contribution to the tasks of In-Depth Data Analysis, Specifications, Design (Requirements, Functional & Technical Specifications) and development of Innovative Analytics Solutions.
- Internal collaboration with our developers and software engineers to solve scalability and performance issues at an operating environment that constantly evolves and grows.
- Collaboration with external teams (clients, partners) comprising Software Engineers as well as other Data Scientists and Domain Experts in the frame of Business and R&D activities of the company.
- B.Eng. in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Informatics or similar.
- Proven work experience as a data scientist, incl. at least 2 years of production-grade data analytics.
- Strong knowledge of modern programming and scripting languages in at least one of (preferably more) the following languages: Python, Scala.
- Hands-on experience with big data technologies (e.g. Spark, Hadoop) and Jupyter (and / or Zeppelin) notebooks.
- Solid knowledge of data science tools (e.g. NLTK) and machine learning libraries (e.g. MLlib, SciKit, TensorFlow, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience (modelling and architecture) of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Hive) and of non-relational databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Good knowledge of query engines for big data (e.g. Elasticsearch, Presto) and visualization tools (e.g. Kibana, Grafana).
- Excellent written and verbal Greek and English communication skills to collaborate with other domain experts and to transfer knowledge.
- Strong customer interface and excellent written and presentation skills.
- Team-oriented mentality, with an open mindset to understand and consolidate other experts’ perspectives.
- Must be able to prioritize and work both, independently and as part of a team.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…