Cyprus Job Market
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client an expanding Research & Development company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Data Scientist to join their team. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 4+ years of relevant, hands-on experience developing algorithms in the fields of data machine learning using, ideally using Python.
- Exploratory data analysis.
- Developing predictive models on time series data.
- Anomaly detection.
- Graph and Network Analysis.
- Developing models that detect patterns in data (Pattern recognition).
- Implementing or developing custom Computer Vision and NLP models.
- Educated to Degree level in Data Science/Analysis or related field.
- At least 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience in developing algorithms in the fields of data machine learning using Python.
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking.
- Experience implementing Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms using libraries such as sci-kit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of Data Structure (Big O notation; time complexity).
- Experience with Git and Version Control.
- Will be considered as a bonus: Apache spark, Docker
- Experience with graph databases such as neo4j, ArangoDB, orientdb will be considered an advantage.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…