Cyprus Job Market
We are expanding our Dealing department, and are seeking entry level and enthusiastic individuals for full time positions, on all shifts. College degree is a must. We are inviting candidates who wish to launch a career in the FX industry and have passion for the FX market to join our fast-growing company as we continue our expansion.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist and facilitate the trading process in the room to ensure that all customer orders are filled in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor FXCM pricing to ensure quotes are reflective of market conditions and that customers are receiving competitive quotes
- Perform daily audits of trading activity to isolate and report any market abuse
- Track desk expenses across exchanges, data providers and trading venues
- Actively monitor firm exposure across individual instruments and overall. The risk management of this exposure will involve actively trading in Spot and Futures markets to mitigate any adverse P/L to FXCM while keeping the desk compliant with any internal/external risk and capital limits that are in place
- Ensure that FXCM is compliant with rules and regulations set forth by the governing bodies that oversee the business space FXCM operates within
- Advanced Examination holder or must pass the exam within 3 months of starting employment.
- Be computer literate (Excel a must, VBA a plus), possess excellent communication skills and professional demeanor
- Candidate must have a genuine interest to learn and succeed in the Financial Markets
- Must be willing to work 1st Asian, 2nd European, or 3rd American shifts
- Must demonstrate excellent math skills and quick calculations
- Be a team player that is well organized, detailed oriented and possesses the ability to multitask
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and handle a variety of projects concurrently in a fast-paced business environment with minimal supervision
- Able to learn new topics and procedures as well as add value to the status quo
- Keep abreast of market conditions and developments outside of work
- Experience with Bloomberg is plus
- Familiarity with statistics (i.e. VAR)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly apply here:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex