Cyprus Job Market
Fetch is the first digital marketplace in Cyprus delivering thousands of products right to your door, in real-time. You place your order, we deliver, you enjoy.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps (Development and Operations) Engineer to join our awesome team. In this position, you will manage the project infrastructure and deployment processes.
You will be responsible to build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for a speedy development and release of software.
The DevOps engineer will be responsible for setting up the IT infrastructure maintenance and management, which comprises hardware, software, network, storages, virtual and remote assets, and control over cloud VMs.
- Better working environments
- Higher speed and quality of product releases
- Live monitoring of infrastructure
- Faster responsiveness to customer needs.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, automations and support processes for DevOps operation
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes through automated tests
- Real-time autoscaling of production deployments
- Setup role-based access
- Performance assessment and monitoring
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
We are looking for:
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure (e.g. Apache)
- Experience working on Node.js based infrastructure (e.g. Cloud Functions)
- Experience working on Google Cloud infrastructure (e.g. Cloud VMs, Firebase)
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Experience with git automations
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
A very attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications.
For full consideration, interested candidates should submit their CVs via email to and use the Email subject “DevOps Engineer”.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
About: Fetch is the first digital marketplace in Cyprus delivering thousands of products right to your door, in real-time. You place your order, we deliver, you enjoy…