Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Key contributor to the design and buildout of our new microservices digital supply chain with respect to Continuous Integration and Deployment.
What will your job look like?
- You will design, Implement, and maintain build, test automation, and deployment pipelines.
- You will resolve technical problems and facilitate escalations with the Systems Engineering team.
- You will be responsible for system improvements including Deployment, monitoring, and maintenance
- You will lead the technical strategy and vision for Enterprise Dev Ops initiatives while working closely with Operations, Product, and Software Engineering teams to develop and implement these DevOps solutions
- You will provide technical expertise to demonstrate DevOps capabilities and best practices
- You will analyze the software Deployment & Release requirements for projects and design the deployment / release management strategy
- You will identify gaps and bottlenecks in deployment pipeline and recommend solutions or suitable alternatives in support of a growing DevOps footprint.
- You will execute and deliver the end to end DevOps solution
All you need is…
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience designing and implementing Continues Delivery and DevOps solutions
- Proven success working in a team-oriented agile environment
- Deep understanding of the SDLC and process improvement
- 2-5 years’ experience in creating and managing jobs in build management tools including Jenkins, Bamboo, and Maven
- Experience with MSBuild and NuGet
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, CircleCI/Harness IO, Bitbucket, Gitlab Enterprise, Sonarqube, Confluence, Nexus, ELK Stack, New Relic or App Dynmaics
- Scripting experience preferred including knowledge with Python, Ruby, JS, and Powershell Scripting
- Experience in Source Code Management Systems and designing branching strategy
- Experience with MSBuild, .NET core build, and MS IIS configuration
- Familiarity with the Atlassian Suite including JIRA workflow automation and developing Atlassian Jira plug-ins is a plus
- Working Knowledge of test automation and Agile methodologies
- Previous experience building tools to support and improve build and deploy processes in a Linux and Microsoft .NET environment
Why you will love this job:
- You will be have the opportunity to lead the integration between a major product infrastructure system and the Amdocs infrastructure system, driving automation helping teams work smarter and faster
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field