Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organization that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. We are rapidly expanding, now within the top 5 globally and offering an ability to trade with more than 120 financial instruments.
Ethics & integrity… Ever since the start of the company, the thought of an honest brokerage business was a simple but powerful idea that underpinned everything we were doing.
Our ideology is what shapes our products and services so this and our story go hand in hand. We definitely don’t aim to present our products as soulless standalones or just show their competitive edge exclusively. We are more interested in showing how and why these products came to be as they are and why they make a true difference in traders’ lives.
Smart scientific approach… The vision in the very early days was based on technology and creating the best algorithms for superior pricing and execution. As the company grew within an industry that was evolving at a rapid pace, the vision transformed and essentially became bigger. We reached our initial goal of creating unique algorithms in the first few years after our inception, and it was a key differentiating factor for us then as much as it is now.
With the rapid Expansion, today within the top 5 globally, offering an ability to trade with more than 120 financial instruments, we are looking to engage a 🌟 Digital Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence department in Limassol, Cyprus. Digital Data Analyst is a core role in the Data Analysis Team, which is part of the Business Intelligence department. You will be reporting to the Data Analysis Team Lead, and be dedicated to the activities and projects of the Marketing business domain 🚀 within the Business Intelligence department.
- Analyze customer funnel for digital marketing acquisition channel;
- Monitor, analyze and optimize budget distribution of paid campaigns;
- Recommend campaign optimizations, including tracking technologies;
- Analyze A/B and multivariate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations;
- Work closely with marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition via, including but not limited to, implementation of additional marketing tools and technologies;
- Delivering actionable insights for performance improvement through effective reporting and analytics, ensuring learnings are shared with media buyers and creative teams;
- Analyse performance of existing marketing tracking and analysis tools (Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Amplitude etc.) and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Identify data gaps for digital marketing performance analysis and facilitate their fulfillment together with the rest of the domain team.
- 3+ years of experience as Marketing/ Digital Data Analyst;
- Curiosity and passion about data and data visualisation: with advanced experience developing dashboards using Tableau;
- In-depth understanding of paid media campaign strategies and SEO practices;
- Good understanding of mathematical statistics and probability theory;
- Experience working with large datasets, with strong data manipulation skills and strong practical experience using SQL;
- Experience with Python (pandas, numpy, jupyter);
- Proven track record in using data to identify commercial opportunities ;
- Ability to communicate complex findings in a succinct and clear manner to a non-specialist audience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, fluent Russian and upper-intermediate English (written and spoken).
✔ Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, including the registration of family members;
✔ Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for a successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc);
✔ Continuous professional development;
✔ Corporate car and parking near the office or bus tickets;
✔ Medical insurance for employees and family members;
✔ Company fitness center for employees and their spouses;
✔ Kindergarten/school compensation program;
✔ Excellent office with fresh juices, cookies and the best view to the sea from our own roofbar.
✔ Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.