Cyprus Job Market
When Engino was born in 2004, we set out with the belief that life is infinitely richer when we understand how the world works.
At Engino we create cutting-edge learning toys that help curious minds of all ages and learning abilities experience the limitless thrill of scientific discovery. We are extraordinarily proud to have been at the vanguard of the STEM education movement for over 15 years now. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, finding better ways to inspire the next generation of inventors.
We are currently seeking a new team member to join our Digital Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be able to balance their creative talents with their technical aptitude, from copywriting to social media, SEO, and other inbound marketing techniques.
This full-time Digital Marketing and Content Development Specialist and content development specialist will be responsible for the content strategy and deliverance of ENGINO’s® omnichannel approach.
- Identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Execute all marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and google ads.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Write clear and compelling copy for various mediums and proofread articles from other staff writers.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Update and maintain content across various social media channels including the creation of creative artwork and the development of product and tutorial videos.
- Work with graphic designers to create custom content for social calendars.
- Help create and compile monthly/weekly reports to leverage data to demonstrate the impact of the company’s digital marketing campaigns internally.
- University degree in any field, especially in Creative Writing, Mass Media/Communications, Marketing, Business or similar. Education, Engineering and Science degrees may also be considered due to the technical nature of our product.
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a Digital Agency setting or an equivalent combined experience.
- Possession of creative flair with excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Communication Skills – Ability to express ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently to meet deadlines effectively.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of various social media platforms, and SEO and SEM techniques
- Knowledge of applications such as Google Ads, and analytics and other ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® factory in Limassol Cyprus and the candidate should be able to relocate in Limassol if not a Cyprus resident.
A very attractive pay package along with benefits is offered, depending on qualifications.
The candidates should provide proof of their work and their CV at with title ‘Digital Marketing and Content Development Specialist”.
Your application will be treated strictly confidential.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
Μanufacturer of the awarded Engino Toys P.O.Box 72100 4200 Limassol, Cyprus – European Union