Cyprus Job Market
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator you are responsible for implementing, managing and monitoring the digital marketing communication channels.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Coordinate digital marketing activities amongst the various internal & external stakeholders.
- Design, implement and maintain adequate reporting to monitor the company’s operations and performance.
- Analyse marketing and business metrics in order to provide ROI analysis of all online advertising campaigns.
- Build marketing dashboards to report key performance indicators.
- Monitor budget distribution and ensure that marketing budget is spend efficiently.
- Analyse the performance of all online marketing campaigns and recommend website and campaign optimisations
- Research and implement new marketing strategies.
- BSc/MSc in marketing, mathematics, statistics or any other related field.
Experience in any of the below:
Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn ads & LinkedIn Analytics, Facebook ads, Facebook Analytics, Twitter ads, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Media Buy campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Strong analytical, organisation skills, high attention to detail, tech-savvy and data-driven, always eager to ensure we are approaching an issue with the customer in mind.
- Ability to work under pressure and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Min 3 years experience in similar role. No industry specific experience necessary.
- Eagerness for continuous professional development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience.
- Active and business environment, with the ability for professional growth.
- Professional team and friendly atmosphere.
If interested, please can you send your CV to .
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα
Ιδιωτική Εταιρεία (LTD)
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος