Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a Dutch-Speaker to work as a FX salesperson!
Our client is a market leader in Contracts For Difference (CFD) that offers unique trading conditions for equities, currencies, commodities, cryptocurrency, ETFs, options and indices in addition to innovative trading technology.
Why move to Cyprus?
Living in Cyprus is a “dream come true” experience. Imagine living on an island all year round, where most people can only enjoy a short holiday. Cyprus has an amazing coastline and beaches and the great weather to enjoy this all the time. The rich and ancient culture of the island make living in Cyprus a truly unique experience. The great quality of life here has attracted many Northern Europeans and you can enjoy a great international atmosphere living here and can improve your language skills. The city of Limassol, where our client is based, is the second biggest in Cyprus and has a lot to offer: a beach in the center of town, nightlife, restaurant and bars. Living in Cyprus is very affordable and frees up a lot of your cash for fun activities!
- Build and maintain relationships with customers mostly via phone
- To actively engage with new client leads and activate them as new clients
- Maximize sales activity
- To assist clients with queries regarding trading
- To assist clients with deposits/withdrawals
- To achieve all sales targets on a consistent basis outlined by the Head of Sales
- Fluent in English both verbal and written, additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch both verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communications skills
- Sales personality with experience
- Willing to work 50 h+ per week
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
What our client offer:
- High local Basic salary plus commission
- Relocation package which includes
- shared accommodation (up to €600)
- shared car
- €150 for bills expenses
- 4 flights/yearly (every quarter)
- Happy hours on weekly basis
- Corporate events
- Private medical insurance
- A contemporary work environment
If you’re interested in the job, or have any further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide