Who are we? If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day. In one sentence Analyzes and reconciles Compensation & Benefits (C&B) data, and executes regional and/or global C&B policies and processes. What will your job look like?
- You will implement Compensation and/or Benefits Strategy
- You will execute regional and/or global C&B processes to support and align with the business’s needs and strategy.
- You will support the implementation of C&B policies & procedures
- You will analyze complex data, provides performance and compensation & benefits analyses and simulations on individuals or groups to support decision making
- You will provide an on-going support to the business on the various aspects of compensation & benefits
- You will maintain an on-going contact with external compensation and benefits vendors
- You will be involved with ad hoc projects as restructuring activities, mergers & acquisitions, Rebadge transfers.
All you need is…
- Bachelor degree in Economics, business administrative or accounting
- 1-3 years of relevant compensation and benefits experience or payroll experience
- Must have experience in and proficiency with advanced spreadsheets at a high level, preferably in the use of formulas and macros
- Strong data analytics skills
- Experience working in a multi-cultural global company, ideally EMEA experience – nice to have
Why you will love this job:
- Be part of the core unit that will define, shape and organize the compensation and benefits structure of the company
- Discover and hone your skills
- Be surrounded by talented HR professionals who collaborate towards a common goal
ΛεμεσόςΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Πληροφορική Amdocs is a leading software ΠΑΡΟΜΟΙΕΣ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΕΣ Λευκωσία αναρτήθηκε χθές Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε πριν 4 ημέρες Λευκωσία αναρτήθηκε πριν 4 ημέρες
BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specialising in Forex/CFDs trading. We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit and stabil…
Job Description Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with a growing company in the financial services industry and they are looking to recruit an experienced Market Analys…
Job Description Our client is well-established in the financial services industry with offices in Limassol. They are currently looking for a Junior PSP & Financial Analyst. The s…