Cyprus Job Market
- Be the point of contact for registered students by providing exceptional customer service and handling students’ queries and complaints in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- To provide high quality information, advice and guidance to our students, to maximize and encourage/motivate them to participate in modules.
- Handle the Registrations Team communication channels as instructed by the supervisor. Respond promptly and in an effective, friendly, sensitive and professional manner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet established deadlines with high attention to detail.
- Communication with internal departments.
- Inform registered students about new events or offers.
- Educated to a degree level will be an advantage
- Computer literate
- Excellent command of the French and English language
- Oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Being able to work in a team and be an Effective team member.
- Friendly and tactful personality
- Ability to use positive language
Please submit your CV by email to:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Εκπαιδευτικά Κέντρα / Φροντιστήρια