- Translate business strategic goals into technical capabilities to ensure that Technology is aligned with Business Strategy.
- Define the required short term and long term systems architecture including application, infrastructure, information, integration and security to form a strategic architecture framework.
- Define IT architecture standards to support the strategic architecture framework.
- Review and update the defined IT architecture and standards on a periodic basis to keep up with technological advances.
- Define the scenarios for which different architectures will be utilized to establish communication, integration and data sharing between applications to simplify and standardize the architectural model.
- Define integration support services to ensure a standardised integration architecture and methods for internal and external systems.
- Identify impact of outsourced functions / processes to enterprise architecture to ensure that outsourcing is facilitated as a method of delivering services while maintaining compliance to architecture standards.
- Consider technology trends and innovation initiatives to define the long term view of the IT architecture and incorporates principles that support the business objectives and strategies.
- Act as the verification and quality authority to ensure compliance of IT initiatives with the defined architecture standards. Participate in any IT related process to verify the compliance for a design or an implementation to the IT architecture standards.
- Provide input to the IT Management Board regarding architecture and standards to assist the ITMB in taking informed and compliant decisions on technology solutions.
- Interact with the required control functions (e.g. Information Security, Risk, Audit, Compliance) to obtain input when and if required regarding architecture standards.
- Coordinate with Application, Infrastructure and Data Architects to obtain input in the definition of the Enterprise Architecture and ensures defined architecture principles are followed by the respective IT functions.
- Execute any other activities assigned to him/her, that falls within and are relevant to his/her area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management of Technology or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management of Technology or related field.
- MBA will be considered as advantage.
- EA professional certification (e.g. TOGAF, ITL, COBIT or other related subject) completed or studying towards it. In case where the above does not apply, the commitment to obtain any of the above qualifications will be required by the candidate.
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Architecture / Solution Architecture.
- Experience with developing future state architectures, roadmaps, architectural governance.
- A solid background in IT Strategy, Information Security, Information Systems, Systems Development, IT Infrastructure.
- Working experience with multiple sourcing in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of quality assurance, risk management and value management.
- Banking Industry business understanding and experience.
- Ability to think in strategic (future-oriented) terms.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English.
- Strong affinity with new technologies and digital channels.
- Understand the business needs and be able to interact effectively with business information managers, controllers, program and project managers.
- Continuous improvement mind-set, strong focus on continuous learning for oneself, others and the organization.
- Eager to train, coach and mentor and help other colleagues. Willingness to actively seek out and share knowledge.