CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established company providing Investment Funds is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant to join their expanding team of professionals in their Nicosia office. The successful applicant will possess relevant experience in a similar role with 3+ Years of Proven office management experience and impeccable organizational skills.
- Coordinate and communicate well with CEO and other team members.
- Business and personal diary management, ‘gatekeeping’ where necessary.
- Arrange and assist with presentations for meetings, most being of confidential nature.
- Organise external and internal meetings, conference calls and video conferences with clients and their assistants.
- Draft and respond to business and personal emails, as needed.
- Responsible for arranging investment committee and board meetings. Coordinating members and directors, scheduling attendees, and generally being the point of call.
- Organise office events, from small team dinners to large scale client events, ensuring to produce a successful event within the constraints of calendars/ budgets etc.
- Assist with research, producing reports as needed.
- Arrange for monthly management accounts in conjunction with external accounting firm; produce budget vs actual analysis.
- Check invoices, obtain CEO approval, and make timely payments.
- Forward copies of invoices and expenses to the company’s accountants.
- Organise and archive all financial records, including bank correspondence, invoices and expenses.
- Liaison with the company’s bankers to verify they have all required supporting documentation to execute payments and ensure payment is made.
- Administering and reviewing individual staff expense claims.
- Arrange lunch and dinner reservations upon request.
- Book and oversee travel arrangements (visas, accommodation, flights, restaurants, transportation, etc), trying to ensure the most commercially viable options.
- Responsible for the functioning copiers, scanners, IT equipment, phones, furniture, and kitchen equipment.
- Sourcing and purchasing of all office equipment; ensuring best deals/rates.
- Liaison with the company’s IT consultants.
- First point of contact whenever there is a problem with IT.
- 3+ Years of Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of banking, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages.
- Native English and Greek language skills.