Job ID: 104078
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Join our CatalogOne business unit where you will innovate and implement new technologies and shape the company’s technological roadmap.
What your job will look like:
- Design and build a completely new product from scratch based on cutting edge technologies and architecture.
- Influence and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle from ideation to development and execution.
- Be part of a strong team taking our product to its next generation!
All you need is…
- At least 6 years of hands-on Java development experience.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience of API definition and implementation: Swagger, Restful, Queues, etc.
- An excellent understanding of:
- Writing microservices & RESTful services;
- Spring Framework – annotations, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud;
- Databases – RDBM and NoSQL (Couchbase);
- Object-oriented design & coding standards and methodologies;
- Java internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Multi-threading, Transaction management, etc.);
- Experience with Agile engineering practices such as SCRUM development, DevOps, CI, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Be self-driven and independent.
- Collaborate well within a team and with external stakeholders.
- Solid communication skills with excellent verbal and written English.
Why you will love this job:
- Join the fastest growing division of Amdocs!
- Act and grow as an expert on microservices technology.