Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Be responsible for the full P2P life cycle from the accurate creation and processing of vendor setup, payment of vendor invoices, employee travel expenses, bank reconciliations, customer invoices, and ICB.
What your job will look like:
- Drive the accountability of all actions related to the supplier, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests.
- Initiate and follow follow-up on all matters related to supplier setup.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, expenses, customer invoices.
- Calculate ICB charges in accordance with IC agreements and issues the resulting ICB invoices—while reviewing and validating audits invoices and expenses pre-payment runs. This is critical to ensuring compliance with all procedures and taking necessary action to prevent processing team errors.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and policy documents are followed for compliance purposes.
- Ensure that payment runs are scheduled in accordance with the agreed-on calendar and facilitate payments to vendors and employees.
- Work with internal customers on cases that are unresolved or open and takes action to bring them to closure.
- Support stakeholders in the understanding and completion of process activities.
- Contribute and support system UAT managers and provides feedback on needed improvements.
- Issue customer invoices in accordance with the defined deal milestones, ensuring compliance with local tax and other regulations.
All you need is…
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Economics, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, etc.).
- At least 2 years of Finance Operations experience, preferably in an Accounts Payable function.
- Experience with an ERP system (Oracle will be considered an advantage).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Office is preferred.
- Motivation to join and grow within an international team.
Why you will love this job:
- Drive the whole P2P lifecycle!
- Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- Work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.