City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 95629
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Be a key player throughout the payment delivery process for vendors and employees, while acting as the point of contact for financial data variance analysis on SAP for the enitre group!
What will your job look like?
- Drive the accountability of all actions related supplier, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, expenses, customer invoices.
- Act the main point of contact on all matters related to financial data variance analysis in SAP.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and policy documents are followed in order to achieve compliance with processes and adherence to the Amdocs code of ethics.
- Ensure that payment runs are scheduled in accordance with the agreed-on calendar and facilitates payments to vendors and employees.
- Support stakeholders in the understanding and completion of process activities.
- Contribute and support system UAT managers and provides feedback on needed improvements.
All you need is…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Economics or relevant field.
- 3-5 years experience within an Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, General Ledger, or Travel Reimbursement department.
- Fluent Russian is required.
- Exposure to SAP will be considered a distinct advantage.
- ERP experience (Oracle advantage).
- You enjoy working within a team and engaging with international stakeholders.
Why you will love this job:
- Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- Work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.