Website Cyprus Job Market
- Drive the accountability of all actions related supplier, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, expenses, customer invoices.
- Act the main point of contact on all matters related to financial data variance analysis in SAP.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and policy documents are followed in order to achieve compliance with processes and adherence to the Amdocs code of ethics.
- Ensure that payment runs are scheduled in accordance with the agreed-on calendar and facilitates payments to vendors and employees.
- Support stakeholders in the understanding and completion of process activities.
- Contribute and support system UAT managers and provides feedback on needed improvements.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Economics or relevant field.
- 3-5 years experience within an Accounts Payable, Reconciliation, General Ledger, or Travel Reimbursement department.
- Fluent Russian is required.
- Exposure to SAP will be considered a distinct advantage.
- ERP experience (Oracle advantage).
- You enjoy working within a team and engaging with international stakeholders.
Why you will love this job:
- Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- Work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
How to Apply:
You will find the link to our official career page below:
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Πληροφορική
Amdocs is a leading software