Cyprus Job Market
Fameline Holding Group is currently looking to recruit a responsible and dynamic person for the position of Financial Analyst our offices in Limassol. Major core services that are provided by our Department include financial due diligence, preparation of business plans, Risk Management services, designing of risk management procedures and controls, Review and assessment of Internal Controls as well as in the development of relevant policies and procedures.
Candidates shall take initiative in own work under the supervision of the responsible director.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing business processes and identifying core areas which require improvement
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the function to be reviewed, by using business knowledge, analytical skills and experience in identifying control risks to improve efficiencies
- Identifying opportunities for using technology (e.g. data analytics) for the improvement of KPIs
- Participating as a team member in various engagements and meeting the set requirements of delivering the assigned work
- Seeking to be up to date with any new business and regulatory developments and requirements
- Assisting in the business development process of the Department
- Acting as an in-charge of routine projects and delivering high quality deliverables as required
- Preparing reports / deliverables of a high standard subject to Director’s review and being able to support content of the report in terms of factual accuracy and completeness as per the defined scope of work
- University degree in Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) will be considered an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the Financial Services sector or in an advisory or audit firm will be considered as an advantage
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Excel/Word/ PowerPoint (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Energetic, positive and team player
- Excellent report writing skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and perform multi-tasking activities
A remuneration package is offered to successful candidate including 13th and 14th salary and 3% provident fund after the 6th month of probation period.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
If you feel that this position matches your profile, please send your CV to
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Ναυτιλιακές Εταιρείες
Fameline Building 1-3 Spatharikou Street