City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 86211
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
You will be part of the Global HR team of Amdocs and work on the financial planning and analysis to ensure accurate recording and enable decision-making, measurements, budget control and ongoing monitoring.
What will your job look like?
- You will collect data from all relevant stakeholders and reflect financial data in the systems
- You will also be expected to analyze financial data, perform multiple scenarios, build models and identify trends
- You will extract major insights and conclusions from the analysis and provide relevant key stakeholders with main takeaways and recommendation
- You will be responsible for budget control
- As an experienced professional, you will support the business in decision making
All you need is…
- A university graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting or equivalent
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- About 2 – 5 years of previous experience as a Financial Analyst
- Previous experience in budget controls, analysis and models
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, and especially with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of BI Tools will be considered an advantage.
- Strong Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to build Valuable Customer Relationships and interact with respect.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to demonstrates an understanding of key business drivers and ensures strategic directions are followed and the organization succeeds
- You will be able to gathers relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- You will have ability to assess details and identify trends, systems and other factors as part of a single and comprehensive picture