Cyprus Job Market
FOOD DATA MANAGEMENT & QUALITY CONTROL TRAINEE
Education & Skills
- Newly graduated with University diploma in Food Safety or Nutrition
- Working experience not required
- Very good knowledge of English language
- PC literature, ECDL will considered a plus
- Ability to learn fast
- Organization and communication skills, team player
- Create, review and update in the system the information related to suppliers, such as: technical sheets, allergens information or quality certificates among other
- Review and update the database listing the raw materials/products used: type of product, packaging, units of measure, yields, nutritional info, etc.
- Data entry of recipes and monitoring in cooperation with the Production Manager
- Supervise that production staff complies with the quality procedures established by the company, such as: temperature monitoring (HACCP controls), proper manipulation and storage of the raw materials, enforcement of covid19 preventive processes / rules etc.
- Maintain files and records updated in view of future external audits
- Other tasks, depending on the will and aptitude of the candidate to take more responsibilities
All applicants are requested to send detail cv in the following email:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Λιανικό Εμπόριο
With origins in Group Catair in 1996, and founded by its Co-CEO’s Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent-Torriani in Toulouse (France), Newrest is today a global leader in multi-sector catering.