Cyprus Job Market
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading.
We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. More than a million traders from around the globe have trusted us with their money. We work across continents so traders can get trading simply, from anywhere, at any time and every time.
Be part of something big. Join us.
We are the MT5 Trading team, in charge of Deriv products and services on MetaTrader 5 (MT5) – the popular multi-asset trading platform. We work behind the scenes to keep over 300,000 clients happy trading on MT5 through our broker platform. We strive for new ways to strengthen our product offering and meet the demands of our growing MT5 user base.
As a Forex Dealer at Deriv.com, you will be working with the MT5 trading platform, where we offer forex, stocks, and commodities trading. You will explore new business opportunities that will sharpen Deriv’s competitive edge in the market. With your understanding of market trends, you will propose and plan the implementation of new asset classes for our MT5 users. Your knowledge of trader behaviour and trends will drive Deriv to the next level of success.
What you’ll do
- Monitor trading activities and adequate risk exposure, while mitigating risk through hedging.
- Review trading conditions regarding our offered symbols and adjust spreads, commissions, swaps, and trading sessions.
- Ensure that trade execution is in compliance with our best execution policy.
- Measure the impact of new features by conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Obtain the best pricing and execution for us and our clients by communicating with liquidity providers to resolve issues related to price slippage, low liquidity, and quotes filtering.
- Keep abreast of the latest legislation and best practices regarding risk management, market-making, and dealing.
What you have
- A university degree in a quantitative field such as Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or Physics
- Working experience as an MT4/MT5 Dealer or a dealer on any other trading platform for margin trading
- In-depth understanding of financial instruments and markets
- Keen interest in business news and familiarity with the economic calendar
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
What’s good to have
- Professional trading experience
- Knowledge of R, Python, SQL, MQL5, Power BI, or any other data visualisation tool
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
You can apply by clicking I’M INTERESTED on the link below
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was 20 years ago. With offices around the world, we’ve been connecting with traders far and wide…