Cyprus Job Market
- Greeting visitors and delivering exceptional customer service assistance providing an overall welcoming environment
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions
- General administrative support including mailing, scanning, copying, faxing and etc.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Handle filing and data entry as requested
- Maintain and update the back-office department database
- Provide full assistance to the office manager
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes
Requirements for the position:
- Fluency in Russian Language is a must
- Good knowledge of English or Greek is necessary
- Exceptional multitasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in the customer service field is desirable.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Good time management skills – well organized
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Experience using a multi-line phone system preferred
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Well-presented with friendly and polite manner
- Ability to work under pressure
What do we offer:
- Young, dynamic and friendly working environment.
- Fast growing company with potential career perspectives.
- Interesting and challenging daily tasks within various departments of the company.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of the Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV with a subject “Front Desk Receptionist” to
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Δόμηση / Κατασκεύες
PRIME PROPERTY GROUP is one of the fastest growing companies in the property market of Cyprus, offering its customers various services such as real estate sales, leasing, management, construction…