Cyprus Job Market
About the 3CX Team
The successful candidate will be a part of our global Marketing team. Our product is targeted at medium and large enterprises and is currently used by 250,000 customers around the world. Working at our new 3CX Offices in Nicosia you will form part of a young and vibrant team and enjoy many benefits such as free access to the company’s swimming pool and gym.
About the Job
- Review and audit the sites to drive change that comply with best practices to improve crawlability.
- Stay current with search engine trends to develop and improve SEO practices.
- Ensuring functionality and efficiency of sites.
- Ensure site security.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- Adjust existing templates for new designs, track and resolve site errors.
- Research & write new plugins and/or make changes to existing ones when needed.
- Monitor Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools and flag or fix any alerts.
- Address user complaints.
About the Candidate
- Extensive WordPress experience (Frontend + Backend).
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, JS, HTML and CSS is a must.
- Good understanding of web standards, technologies and protocols.
- Thorough understanding of web security.
- Experience working in a staging / production environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to write / maintain clean, optimized and secure code.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
How to Apply
Send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to .
State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email, if you fail to do so your application will be disregarded.
Note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Πληροφορική
3CX is a 100% channel company and is the developer of a software-based and open standards IP PBX which innovates communications and replaces proprietary PBXs…