Cyprus Job Market
- Design build and test innovative solutions Collaborate with designers, development team, security and product team to deliver best in class enterprise ready solutions using industry standard development tools and practices.
- Work with internal and external partners to design, develop and deliver scalable solutions.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering. Master’s degree is an advantage.
- 5+ years of software development experience required.
- HTML, CSS & jQuery, Angular 5, UI/UX experiences.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Excellent coding skills and passionate for delivering high quality code.
- Excellent DevOps skills (AWS, ansible).
- Strong unit testing culture.
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects (link to your GitHub profile).
- Experience with distributed applications, Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain, and experience with Solidity, Clojure, or Serpent – will be considered as a plus.
- Experience with Web3.JS – will be considered as a plus.
- Expert understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM – will be considered as a plus.
- Experience with developing financial services apps – will be considered as a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong communication skills for a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
- Knowledge in Solidity.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Android Development and IOS Development experience will be highly beneficial.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…