Job ID: 102908
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our R&D team. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle. As a Full Stack Developer, you will do front-end, user interface and back-end development using cutting edge technologies, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
What will your job look like?
- Work with development teams and software development managers as well with all other cross-functional team in the unit.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Collaborate, communicate with different teams, and triage technical issues across teams.
- Write technical documentation
All you need is…
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- 3-4 years of experience developing back-end languages as C# (Win Forms & .Net Core) and/or Java
- 3+ years of extensive experience in developing APIs and Restful services
- Proven knowledge working with databases like Oracle and MSSQL (PostgreSQL, Couchbase – Advantage)
- Proven knowledge working with web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall based methodologies.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Containers (e.g. Docker) & Container Management Systems (e.g. Kubernetes)
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.