On behalf of our clients, we are seeking to recruit a Full Stack Developer. The company’s offices are located in Nicosia.
- Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals.
- Write unit tests, integration tests, regression tests and find ways to automate them in order to drive quality and prevent regressions.
- Troubleshoot and fix operational problems. You will also have the opportunity to automate troubleshooting procedures, write tools and, when the issues concern specific customers, talk to customers and understand their space better.
- Influence product direction: You will propose ideas for the future of the space and get to shape the roadmap.
- 3+ years of experience developing modern web and mobile applications
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience with building scalable public/private APIs
- Experience with unit driven testing development
- Experience with Git
- Excellent at debugging and troubleshooting
- Excellent at meeting deliverables and timelines that you set
- Effective communication skills: explain technical solutions to both engineering and non-technical teammates
Nice to Have
- Experience with GraphQL and Data Modeling preferred
- Experienced in databases, preferably including NoSQL
- Preprocessors (LESS, SASS) and build tools (Webpack)
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ and Elasticsearch
- Experience with DevOps, or Serverless Framework
- Experience in Socket.io, Firebase and Realtime database
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Background with large enterprise projects
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to [email protected], including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted