Cyprus Job Market
FX Operation Manager
As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
The successful candidate will be a member of the management team and will share the responsibility of implementing the company’s strategy, guidance and leadership across the group on all aspects of the key risk areas of Operation. Minimum five years of relevant experience and a background in economics are required.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the company
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on economic analysis
- Supervise, monitor and assess the operational performance of specific departments.
- Analyse financial and economics company’s data from an operational and promotional perspective as well as from a risk management perspective.
- Participate in new projects related to FX across the Group
- Management of internal service provider relationships
- Put in place and document repeatable processes and practices ensuring appropriate adherence to company policy
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Five years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Previous experience as financial controller
- University degree in Business, Economics, Accounting Finance or any related field
- High level of technical skills
- Excellent knowledge of excel and power BI
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Limassol, Cyprus
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to quoting JB-60 in the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
Maxiflex LTD is a Cyprus Investment Firm licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. EuropeFX.com is a brand owned and operated by Maxiflex Ltd.