MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Closely monitoring the financial markets and always staying on top of the news
- Responsible for investigating analysis, which can involve finding financial information, examining, interpreting, and reporting on the data collected
- Communicating important such developments to the Sales team, working closely with the Sales Manager
- Conducting research and analysis on competition as well as investigating other products that will add value to our existing product
- Conducting webinars daily transmitting analysis from third parties to clients
- Responsible for contacting market’s research and being up do date with the market development
- Conducting 1 on 1 educational sessions with clients via tele-meeting software
- University Degree in Business, Finance or any other relevant field
- Native/Fluent in German and English, both oral and written.
- Additional languages will be considered as an advantage
- At least one year of experience in Market Analyst role or FX Sales or Retention
- Sound knowledge of traditional Technical Analysis tools and Fundamental Analysis
- Passionate about the world of financial markets
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and self-starter and a people’s person
- CySEC Advanced certificate will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent remuneration package
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Friendly environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.