Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organisation that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. Today Exness is rapidly growing, we are 900+ represented by more than 70 nationalities, continuously expanding our existing teams and creating new ones. The business growth was supported with extensive headcount growth in Cyprus and South Asia.
Having huge plans for the future, we are now looking for a Global Head of People Care who will be responsible for management the whole HR & Services team to ensure the best people related service globally through, i.e. hiring right employees, on-boarding them, paying them, off-boarding them, ensuring its alignment with local needs & employment law, and consulting managers in personnel management issues.
🎯 You’ll be responsible for:
- Hiring employees, on-boarding them, paying them, off-boarding them, ensuring its alignment with local needs & employment law, and consulting managers in personnel management issues;
- Providing employees with a comfortable workplace by creation and support of office premises, office equipment, health and sports programs globally;
- Ensuring first line IT support services to the employees with the best work equipment through employees on-boarding and off-boarding processes, during their daily job when IT / equipment related problems accrue and being single point of contact for all users requests in IT ;
- Securing workplaces are safe and follow the regulations, employees are healthy mentally and physically;
- Building and leading the team of HR professionals in both locations to ensure the best employee experience for our people during their lifecycle. Ensure that the people processes reflect our values and support the organisation for the future growth;
- Creating a clear succession in the team through several management layers in order to increase the sustainability of the function and motivation of the employees. Support the local leaders of the functions in their growth and team management;
- Partnering with the senior management team to address their challenges and plans for future growth, compliance and licensing challenges, local authorities relations and others.
🎯 We’re looking for someone that has:
- 10+ years leading distributed HR teams in fast growing preferably IT companies, minimum 5 years of previous managerial experience with big teams;
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle;
- Experience in building the people focused (vs. process focused) structures and systems from scratch, solid experience in working with senior executives, strong stakeholders management skills;
- Experience in management connected functions as IT Support or Office management is a big plus but not mandatory;
- Result oriented and people focused; Love to people and trust in their capabilities is essential;
- Outstanding leadership skills, ability to drive people, motivate them and create an atmosphere of trust and continuous development;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong computer skills;
- Spoken and written English language – fluent level. Russian as a plus, but not mandatory.
We offer you… 🌴Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development and work in a very fast pace and challenging environment, plus:
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.
We support the relocation of our candidates and do our best to help them feel good and to be successful in the company!