GSR Content Operator | Analyst – Panel Management – 39005 Operations – Cyprus Nicosia, Nicosia circa EUR 1,200 monthly For our Input Operations Center of Excellence, we are looking for experienced professionals to join our Panel Management team. You would be responsible for administering all the content in our Global Store Repository (GSR) for all the functional teams within the Center of Excellence, thereby enabling all the stakeholders to perform the data collection in an efficient way. This role is perfect for you if you are detail oriented and enjoy working in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment. The Input Operations Center of Excellence provides data, studies and solutions for our Retail Measurement department. The services help Nielsen’s clients efficiently gain insights from data sources acquired from retailers. The successful candidates will:
- Accountable for keeping the data in the Global Store Repository (GSR) complete, accurate and up to date.
- Insert store data by inputting or uploading information from different sources within the expected timelines.
- Review data for discrepancies or errors, do the necessary corrections and check the desired output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete data from various sources including the internet.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the information and respond to all the queries for information
Key Requirements to Apply:
- Bachelor Degree (preferable but not necessary in a statistical, mathematical, or technical field)
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English (written & oral)
- Fluency in Spanish, Italian and German would be considered a strong advantage
- Strong Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- A dynamic and international business environment
- A challenging role with lots of interaction and diversity across countries
- Great opportunities for career development, both locally and internationally
#LI-PLAbout Nielsen: Nielsen Holdings plc (NYSE: NLSN) is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. Our approach marries proprietary Nielsen data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. For more than 90 years Nielsen has provided data and analytics based on scientific rigor and innovation,continually developing new ways to answer the most important questions facing the media, advertising, retail and fast-moving consumer goods industries. An S&P 500 company, Nielsen has operations in over 100countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit . Job Type: Regular Primary Location: Nicosia,Nicosia
Our client, an international IT Company industry in Nicosia (outskirts) is looking for a German speaking Content Compliance Analyst and Support who will be responsible for scanning…
PROTOIO INC is a productivity tools software company. Its products aim at accelerating the product development lifecycle, by improving efficiency and bridging communication gaps in…
Are you ready to join Admine’s multi-awarded creative team and work in projects and clients in more than 6 countries? We are looking for a passionate digital content creator/copy…