- Manage the compliance and AML function.
- Monitor and assess, on a regular basis, the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures, policies and procedures put in place, and the actions taken to address any deficiencies in the firm’s compliance with its obligations.
- Monitoring and assessing the level of compliance risk that the Company faces.
- Advising and assisting the relevant persons responsible for carrying out the investment services to be in compliance with the Law.
- Drafting written reports to the Senior Management and the BOD making recommendations and indicating in particular whether the appropriate remedial measures have been taken in the event of any deficiencies.
- Training and educating the staff of the Company in respect with the compliance function.
- Reviewing the Company’s website, on at least annual basis.
- Providing advice and guidance to employees in relation to money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Responding to compliance enquiries.
- Maintaining and reviewing policies and procedures.
- Preparing and handling the relevant regulatory reporting obligations.
- AML and KYC procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Mathematics/Law or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of CySEC regulatory requirements.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ previous experience in Compliance within a CySEC Licensed Investment Firm is a must.
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both verbal and written.
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop.
- Any previous managerial experience will be considered a plus, but not essential.
- Holder of Advanced CySEC Certificate is essential.
- Capable of developing and implementing internal policies, procedures and manuals relating to Compliance.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously.