Our Client is a fast growing, innovative service provider Company with an International Exposure.
They are seeking to hire a Head of eCommerce Product who will be responsible for the Project Management, Product Implementation, development & performance management.
- Research, analyse and present new payment and risk management solutions to the company according to the current business needs and growth strategy.
- Master product features, write related user manuals, and train the operations team on their efficient use.
- Develop detailed project plans to visualise, monitor and track progress of projects to their granular level.
- Implement robust JIRA workflows to Track and report project evolutions, dependencies, blockers via dashboards and reporting features.
- Define and manage changes in projects scopes and objectives while ensuring their technical feasibility and delivery.
- Coordinate the execution of operational and IT projects related to the ecommerce department.
- Regularly initiate performance and cost analysis on tools and department procedures.
- Build Metrics and reports on transactions/ Service Providers; share insights to improve Approval rate, Transactions cost, Risk and Fraud Mitigation
- Regularly review and optimise the full end users’ (both clients and agents) journeys through the eCommerce and risk management products.
- Provide stakeholders with regular updates of timeline and accurate projections.
- Work closely with the merchant account manager to keep an eye on financials and business relationships.
- Take over basic merchant account manager’s tasks during his/her absence.
- Independently determine issues, damaging activities and be able to act according to procedures while proposing more efficient solutions or ideas.
- Investigate and report valuable updates on ecommerce products and competitor sites.
- Helping to grow cohesive cross-functional teams and foster good communication between team members and stakeholders.
- Help drive the overall business and profit margins from an ecommerce perspective.
- Keep up to date with products updates, internal work-streams, processes, and projects priorities.
- Work on and deliver department’s projects not directly related to the position’s main responsibilities.
- Project Management, IT, PMI/ Prince2 Agile Certified Practitioner.
- Software development background
- Strong IT delivery experience
- Previous work experience of at least 3-5 years as Project Manager/Product Owner/ Head of Product.
- Excellent knowledge and application of Agile methodologies across complex projects.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers and partners
- Budget Management
- Coaching skills
- Excellent understanding of payments platforms and complex transactions flows
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and delivery
- Strong experience in JIRA
- Good knowledge of payment methods standards (PCI DSS, PSD2, SCA, 3DSv.2, etc.)
- Flexibility to be on call/work, during out of office days and hours including evenings and weekends
- Breakfast items daily
- Free Lunch 3 times/week
- Work from Home plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Development allowance
- Free Transportation
- Friday Drinks
- Quarterly Group events
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Relocation allowance to Cyprus
- Annual Bonus based on Performance